Saturday, October 9, 2010

世界に最重要の事

i realized what is most important in my life.

i've always knew...

deep inside of my heart, i know what is the thing that i desire most, the thing that i can never live without...

but now is the only time when it's really that clear to me.

for U, i can sacrifice anything n everything.

for U, i can let go of the one thing that is really making me the happiest girl right now.

for U, i can sacrifice even love itself.

because U ARE love.

without U, i do not know how to love.

without U, i'll be lost and without direction.

so many times U had touched my heart with your love.

so many times YOUR love so strong that it leaves me gasping for breath.

even though many times i don't want to admit how much U love me, U jz kept proving your love to me...

i can't even run away anymore.

without U, life is meaningless.

how am i to live if i let U go?

i will never let U go.

i can NEVER let U go.

U are just THAT important to me.

stay with me, until the end.

<3


1 comment:

  1. who is the lucky dude~~~~..
    all the best yah~~~..
    BTW,i have change my link..sorry for trouble..
    http://hohsinmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete