Sunday, November 28, 2010

fear

who can really say they dont hv any fear in them?

whether its fear of ghosts, or people, or others... there will be fear in all of us. i noe i noe... the bible told us not to fear for God is bigger than everything in this world. i truly do believe that. but still... i fear.

what do i fear?

i fear always of my own incapability.

can i really do this? can i really be raise up? can i successfully lead others? can i lead an outreach? can i get new members? can i even keep my old members?

so many fears... so many worries... rushing into my head, into my heart, filling me with a type of panic that threatens to sufforcate me...

if i ever have a choice, i would choose to quietly sit at the back. im afraid of responsibility, terrified of failing other people, failing myself.

but...

this is not a good habit is it? its a flaw, rite?

people are not meant to fear so much... i havent even try it, why am i even thinking of the outcome? n ahhh being me, always only thinking on the negative side.

maybe bcoz i can handle other people failing me, but i cant handle me failing me?

ahhhhh i have to change.

i have to stop fearing so much, worry so much...

God says: "Let tomorrow worry for itself. Today will have enough worries on it's own."

true true.

sometimes we jz need to close our eyes and enjoy our lives.

after all,

live IS pretty short.

=)


anyway, this sentence has never fails to bring a smile to my face. let me just share it here with you guys.

'manchester united seems macho'

true aint it? xD

thankiew man-u!!!!

i'll be sleeping with a big smile on my face tonight.

<3

HL

No comments:

Post a Comment