Tuesday, April 20, 2010

to those who matters in my life... u know who you are. =)


The world might not be as it seems

Sometime my dreams leap too far from my reach

Days filled with unexplainable loneliness threatened to weaken my faith

Looking back to the past

It seemed as though frustration crouched in every hidden corner...

“[All these may seem sad and forlorn] but...

Let's transform pain and tears into stars

Let's turn on the lights that will illuminate the future

Let's hold hands together to create stardust

Let's search for the eternity that will shine powerfully

[Who knows], perhaps it [will] come someday

Seasons bounce around from one place to the next, nevertheless...

Despite losing the way a bit

I'm [not alone], I'm walking with you

Let’s not change just that”

我知道上面所写的都还蛮悲伤

不过在那些伤的背后

总感觉到你默默的支持

默默的疼爱,关怀

因为你从来没让我忘记过你的存在

而我,

也因为有你这样的一位朋友,

幸せは傷みの世界に変える。

love you. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment