Tuesday, April 20, 2010

waking up in september~~!!

okay okay technically it's not yet september BUT! harhar september is undoubtedly my fave month of the whole year!!~

guess ppl guess!! why is it so?

xD

i jz completed my ipd assignment so im
xxxx HAPPY!!! praise the Lord ever since I realize when u pray before doing yr assignment, u can actually complete it really FAST n today i really did complete it in the speed of light~ (n there i was so afraid i cant make the deadline. xD blame my tendancy to procrastinate~~)

--

well,

despite my constant complaint on my assignments n no time n wa la blah blah blah, amazingly i still found the time to watch this drama. hehee~




It's english name is called "Autumn's Concerto", acted by Vanness Wu (yes the last time gay F4 guy... ><''') and An Yi Xuan.

S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y this is one of the best taiwanese drama EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i <3<3<3 it to bits!!!

(of coz this hv ABSOLUTELY nothing to do wif my undying love for Vanness Wu Jian Hao~~~ *in denial*)

people, go watch this when u hv time.

heck go watch it EVEN IF U DONT HV TIME!!!!! *oops*

u'll fall in love wif vanness. hehehehe~ <3

^^

HL

No comments:

Post a Comment