Tuesday, June 15, 2010

special message to you

This goes out to someone very important to me. You know who you are.

Please be strong and happy. In my opinion, life must be filled with happiness. Of course there will be stress and sadness occasionally, but please don’t let it take the place of joy in your life…

You always look tired nowadays… I wanted to help but I just don’t know how. All I can do is pray, and believe me every day I’m praying for you. I believe in our Almighty God. He’ll give you strength and heal you. He’ll stand up straight and carry you along with all your burden. So, trust in Him, and let Him work His wonderful miracle in you.

Please stop degrading yourself. You’re still an amazing person. It doesn’t mean just because you’ve done some mistake that you’ll lose your credibility forever. Even though you might have lost it now, but you can always gain it back. Maybe not in this area, but in other areas? Please don’t give up. I still have faith in you. I know all of us does.

I’m totally honest when I say you are an amazing person. Was, still and will always be. Because it’s who you are. You have that kind of personality that can brighten up people’s day and encourage them no matter what. You can still do so much… but it seemed like all the pressures are weighing you down, causing you depression and tiredness…

I know there are a lot of things I will not be able to understand… like how you think and how you feel and all… but I just want to see you happy and well again. =) that is what I truly feel.

Please continue to hang on and stay strong.

I’m always, always here when you need me.

If you need me.

cheers!^^

1 comment: